Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Mini Pop-Ups

 The Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for December is to use the new Mini Pop-Up dies on a card of any theme.  Inasmuch as Christmas is right around the corner, it is almost a given that many of the cards for this challenge will be Christmas cards.  Mine is no exception.

I used the Sleigh Pop-Up on the front, pulled along by two reindeer from Christmas Animals.  The string of lights are from the new Holiday House.


When you open the card, you will find Santa and Mrs. Claus getting ready for Christmas.  I love the new Mini Pop-Up dies -- easy to use and the result is lots of fun.


Here is a close-up so you can see how the Mini Pop-Up work.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope I have provided some inspiration for you.

4 comments:

Debbie L Roberts said...

What a great Christmas card. I love the new dies

Gail said...

This mini pop up is soooo much fun - I just love your work Lois - I get inspired see what you do with Karen B products - TFS

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really cute card!

Karen Inchak said...

Wow! The colors are amazing! And I love the reindeer and inside scene! Well done!