Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year!!!

 It's time to say goodbye to 2020 -- and I'm sure we all are anxious to do that.  Here's hoping 2021 will bring the Covid virus under control so we can all get back to normal. 

I have a New Year's card for you today -- made with the Karen Burniston Circle Tag Book dies and the Wine Charms.  I cut the outside panels three times (twice in the blue and once in white).  After stamping the fireworks on the white panel in several different colors, I glued it to one of the blue panels before assembling the outside of my card.


I added the "Cheers" die cut, and the stamped champagne glasses to the front, along with the small circle and flower around the hole.

I cut the two inside panels using a heavy patterned paper in a coordinating color and, following Karen's video instructions (which I watch almost every time I make a pop-up card) I constructed the inside of my card.



I cut the wine charms and added them to the layered circles.  The "Happy New Year" was created on my label maker.  I constructed the circles prior to adding them to the card.  I find it easier to do it that way.  Then I added the rest of the small pieces and tied the ribbons on the ends.

Here's wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!  Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you will continue to do so in the future.


No comments: