Monday, November 9, 2020

Snowflakes and Ornaments

 I've been playing around with the new Karen Burniston release.  The card I have today uses two of the new sets (Pattern Plate - Snowflakes and Holiday Charms) as well as one of the word sets (Word Set 3 - Holiday). 

I like using the Pattern Plates on 5 x 6 1/2" cards because it allows a border around the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" die-cut.  The shimmer white cardstock I used for the snowflakes is mounted on some light blue copy paper, and then  I cut the dark blue border using some Spellbinders A2 dies.    I just got that yummy blue Christmas paper that I used on the Christmas balls.  After constructing that panel, I mounted it on the white card base with foam tape, adding some sequins over the holes in three of the snowflakes.


This is not necessarily a Christmas card, so I just added the words "Winter Greetings" from Karen Burniston's Word Set 3 - Holiday.


No comments: