Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Two Folds

It's time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month the challenge was to make a card with two folds.   This could be a side gatefold, a top gatefold, a side fold with an extra card inside, a z-fold, a double easel, etc. Any theme!
My daughter asked me to make a card for her to give to her friend who was turning 50. I decided that this would be the perfect time to make my designer challenge card. I made a gatefold card with a Surprise Ball Pop-Up on the inside. The balloons on the belly band are from the Explosion Pop-Up die set.
I even made an envelope to match.
When you slip off the belly band, up pops some birthday balloons mounted to the Surprise Ball Pop-Up. The "billboard" was made with the Circles - Crosshatch dies.
Here's a little video showing the action.
BTW, my daughter's friend loved the card! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

1 comment:

slbt17 said...

what fun! good job!