Thursday, January 30, 2020

CCEE2005 International Hot Air Balloon Week

Lynn finished up her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling us that this is International Hot Air Balloon Week.  She asked us to fill the skies on our cards with bright and colorful hot air balloons.

As I probably have mentioned before, a ride in a hot air balloon is something that I have checked off my bucket list.  My late husband's 50th birthday gift to me was a ride in a hot air balloon.  It was perfectly delightful.  So I really enjoyed making my challenge card for this week.

I have used these hot air balloon dies from Cheery Lynn Designs many times in the past.  I paired them with a Karen Burniston Train Pivot Panel die, turned vertically so as to add the three balloons on the inside of the card.



Be sure to check out CCEE Stampers blog for some more high-flying fun!

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Great idea to use the train pivot panels for the hot air balloons

Vicky Gould said...

WOW! Your card is literally poppin' with Hot Air Balloons. So colorful; so fun! Good job, Lois!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Love the balloon on the outside and the three(!) on the inside. So colorful. No rides for me.....I am so afraid of heights!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Love the big balloon on the outside, and the three (!) on the inside. So colorful!!

Liz Williams said...

I had a hard time getting one balloon made, and here you have these 4 balloons jumping out for every where. I love it. Fabulous work, Lois.