Thursday, January 23, 2020

CCEE2004 - Ice, Ice, Baby, Ice, Ice

"Baby, it's cold outside!"  That's what Lynn told us this week.  She asked the CCEE Stampers to show off their icy creations -- adding glitter or shine to make some shimmery winter beauties.  I live in Florida, and we don't often see ice outside -- but I did my best with this challenge.

Actually, I enjoyed making an icy card.  I used a fun die -- the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer to show off this cute little Mama Elephant penguin who is learning to ice skate.  As you can see by the second photo, he's having a little trouble staying up on his skates.



It may be a bit difficult to see, but I added some Stickles to the icicles at the top of the card and some Wink of Stella to the ice flow he's skating on.

Be sure to check out some more wintery cards at the CCEE Stampers blog.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

so adorable, I need to use that die again soon it has been ages

Liz Williams said...

How cute this little action card is!! Love those glimmering icicles dripping from the top of your card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So, so, so cute!! You make the "funnest" cards, Lois!

Vicky Gould said...

Love that sweet little penguin! Love your "snow" background too!

Lynn McAuley said...

My ice-skating was always a lot of ups and downs!! Love this sensational interactive card with your sweet penguin trying out his skating skills!! What fun, Lois!!

MiamiKel said...

So perfecr! I forgot I have this die from Lawn Fawn and love your sample here- cutie!