Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Happy Birthday, Harry Potter

As you may or may not be aware, I am a big fan of Harry Potter and the magical world he inhabits.  Today is his birthday (as well as that of J. K. Rowling, the author of this VERY popular book series), and I have a card which I made in his honor.  It happens to be made with a brand-new die from Karen Burniston, the Triple Flip -- a very cool die.  The images are digis from Bugaboo Stamps.


Do you see that little arrow on the right-hand side of the card?   When you pull it, the three frames flip over -- thus the name, Triple Flip.


There are a couple of other Karen Burniston dies on this card as well -- the Border Blends dies and the one word Celebrate.

Here's a little video to show you how the flip mechanism works.


Isn't that fun?  By the way, this die is very addicting.  I've made a bunch of cards using it since I got it last month.


1 comment:

Dawn S. said...

I love this card!! I am also a big Harry Potter fan. I like the way the panels flip to reveal 3 new images!