Saturday, July 13, 2019

Embrace Your Geekness Day

I love to read the many lists of Wacky Holidays that you can find on-line.  As I was looking at timeanddate.com, I found out that today is Embrace Your Geekness Day.  Let's celebrate!!!  

My card today is embracing all the geekiness in the world -- well at least the TV part of it.  I combined one of the new Karen Burniston dies -- the Triple Flip -- with a Kindred Stamps stamp set that I just love -- Science Geeks.


When you pull that little tab on the right, all those panels flip over  (thus the name, Triple Flip).


Even the inside of my card has a bit of geekiness.  I actually bought a whole set of Sizzix dies just for this one that I used here.


Like children, if you're on a design team, you shouldn't have a favorite -- but I've got to tell you, this one is right there at the top!

No comments: