Monday, March 11, 2019

Memo Pad Holder

I'm continuing with my "anything but a card" blog posts for Kindred Stamps this month, using their Galactic Adventures set.  Today I've made a memo pad holder.


The holder itself is an acrylic photo frame, topped with a piece of The Paper Studio Stargazer patterned paper.  I cut another piece from the same paper pad into two smaller panels -- one is 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" and the other is 2 1/2" x 2".  The starfighter is stamped onto a piece of white cardstock 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" and colored with Copic markers.  His light sword was stamped onto a scrap of white, cut out, and glued into his hand.  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to give a glittery look.  I glued down a small pad of Post-It notes onto the smaller piece of cardstock.  The planetoid is stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink onto a small piece of silver paper and cut out.  All that was left was to wrap a length of bakers twine around the bottom of the stand and attach a pen at the other end.

No comments: