Sunday, December 30, 2018

Almost the New Year

Christmas is behind us, and it's almost the New Year.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.   Today I have an early Happy New Year's card, using several Karen Burniston dies.  On the front I used her House and Fence Pop-Up -- not popped up!  And, as I live in Florida, I thought I would add a palm tree!  


The markings on the house and the tree trunk were made by sponging some distress ink onto the cardstock before removing it from the dies.

The inside was made using the House Pivot Panel die as well as some more palm trees.



The 2019 was made using an alphabet/number set from Memory Box.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I wish you nothing but happiness in the New Year!

1 comment:

Dotsy said...

Love this card. Hope to see your “palm trees” in person this year!!