Thursday, August 2, 2018

Coloring Book Day

Frances starts her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling us that today is Coloring Book Day.  Coloring books are popular for both young and old.  For our challenge today, she asked us to use an image on our cards that needs to be colored -- bonus points for those who have coloring books and use an image from one of those for the card.

First off, I LOVE to color!  I always say that I'd make a great first-grader because coloring is one of my favorite things.  I have several adult coloring books, one of which is made up of postcard-sized pictures.  I used one of them (cut down to A2 card size after I colored it with Copic markers) on my card.  I didn't want to cover up the tropical picture, so I just added a simple oval with the sentiment.


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see some more coloring skills!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

This is gorgeous and awesome coloring too

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

YOu appear to be a professional colorer, Lois. This page is wonderful.........so full of bright birds and foliage. This was well worth waiting for, mf!!! WOW!

Liz Williams said...

That is a gorgeous coloring page that looks so perfectly completed with great color combos.

jojot said...

I just knew you would get the bonus points....lol....fabulous use of that beautifully colored postcard

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous coloring on your tropical postcard!! It is absolutely wonderful!!

Vicky Gould said...

Your coloring is spot on! I love this tropical card!