Thursday, March 8, 2018

CCEE1810 Die Cut Words

Vicky's second challenge for March is "Die Cut Words."  We were to use a technique involving die-cut words.  Not one to shy away from a challenge, I tried a technique I had never done before -- 3-D Word Dies.  I'm not completely satisfied with the results of my endeavor, but it is what it is.  I may try again some time to see if I can improve upon my attempt.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team answered Vicky's challenge.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Great job on this technique, fabulous card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I tried this too, and see where mine could have been improved. I love the purple, and your take on the technique looks fab to me!!!

Liz Williams said...

This turned out really well and I love the added flowers.

Vicky Gould said...

Outstanding job on this technique!

jojot said...

love the results of the technique with your sentiment.....lovely design too

Lynn McAuley said...

Very well done, Lois! And what stunning flowers!! Beautiful card!!