Thursday, February 23, 2017

CCEE1708 Tic Tac Toe

It's Liz's final week as hostess for the CCEE Stampers, and she gave us a fun challenge this week.  It's a Tic Tac Toe game.  We were to pick three blocks -- vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on this grid.


I chose the blocks horizontally across the bottom row.  Even though I used an owl, which is a bird, I think it still would qualify as a wild animal.  I love making fancy fold cards, so it was a no-brainer that I would chose the row which includes that one.  And I did both wet and dry embossing.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this fun challenge.

6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

What a perfect birthday card...love the wood background, the owl and that sentie is perfect. Good one, Lois!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great birthday card, Lois!! I love the embossed wood panels with your fabulous birthday owl and his popped up greeting! Fabulous work!

Liz Williams said...

Someone will get a "hoot" out of this cute card. Love your fancy fold.

StampOwl said...

two of my favorite things on one card ... owls and Centre Step Cards :) Love it

jojot said...

I could have predicted which 'line' you would use......the fancy fold one....lol....and you did not disappoint....love this hooter card

Maryann said...

Love the center step fold and the owl that you have used.