Thursday, December 4, 2014

CCEE1449 - Christmas Tic Tac Toe

Lynn gave us a quite a choice for this week's CCEE Stampers challenge.  We're playing Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe.  As I am somewhat computer challenged, I was not able to reproduce Lynn's entire Tic-Tac-Toe image.  I will, however, tell you what I have included on my card -- it was down the center column of her game:

Snow, Embossing, Glitter.

Here's my card:


I don't know if I was cheating or not, but I used Stickles (glitter glue) in place of the glitter portion of the column.   I embossed the house images before cutting them out with the dies and made the snow by using masking fluid before I sponged in the sky.

Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the rest of the team did with Lynn's Tic-Tac-Toe game.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a delightful Christmas scene

Vicky Gould said...

I don't think Stickles is cheating! I love your houses!! Your card is sooo Victorian!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous work with this fun set, Lois! The white embossing on the houses adds so much to this Christmas in the neighborhood scene!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

If that's cheating, so did I!! I love your houses and the white!!

Sabrina said...

I don't think Stickles is cheating either, it never even crossed my mind that it didn't class as glitter - made easy and without a mess to clean up afterwards. I think this is my favourite this week, your sky is fabulous and I love the warm colours for the houses. They're almost like gingerbread houses :D.

Liz Williams said...

Love this Christmas eve scene. The houses are so cute.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just LOVE this winter scene....love the houses outlined in white....cool effect

Maryann said...

Fantastic Christmas scene - Maryann

Gabby said...

Terrific card, Lois! Like the colors, the emb houses are terrific, your falling snow turned out real nice. A wonderful card. :)