Friday, August 29, 2014

Tutorial Time - Fan Fold Album

The Tutorial Time challenge this week is brought to you by Davi Reid, who wrote a tutorial on how to make a Fan Fold Album.  My brother and sister were both visiting in Florida recently, so I took some of the photos from a family dinner we had and put them into my album.

Here's the front cover.  I used several of the dies from Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles set.


 This is my brother, my sister, and me.


And this was my brother and sister-in-law, my sister, my son and his family (including his mother-in-law), my niece, and me.


A good time was had by all!  If you'd like to try making one of these mini-albums, please share it with us over on Speedy TV.  You might win a free stamp set.

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I like the rust color you used all these albums are so lovely

Davi said...

Love that beautiful cover for your GREAT album Lois!! A treasure of memories :)

Barbie said...

Lois I love the way you created the cover with the dies and what a perfect way to remember your visit with family.