Friday, June 13, 2014

Tutorial Time - Mini Book

Jane Chambers brought us this week's Tutorial Time challenge and tutorial -- a mini book, which measures 3" by 4".  I used some images from today's featured set in the Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop, Please Snow, as well as images from several other MFP sets.  I confess I had a bit of a problem with this project; but with diligence and re-reading (and maybe some dumb luck!), I did create my little Christmas-sy book.

Here is the front of my book:


And here are the inside pages, all full of fun Christmas stuff!





I hope you like my little Christmas "gift" in the beginning of the summer.  If you'd like to give this technique a try, link up your card at the end of the challenge post on Speedy TV.  You might just win a free stamp set.

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Great job Lois Your blog shows me a very busy lady........Lis

Vickie Y said...

Lois, your mini book is adorable; love every image and element you used.

Jane said...

How cute done in a Christmas theme Lois! I love all the cute details you have added.
Jane