Friday, November 22, 2013

MFP Christmas/Holiday Blog Hop Day 4 - Pinecone Frame



Welcome to the final day of  Mark’s Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Christmas/Holiday Blog Hop. We have some great tutorials for you to make some fun and easy projects for this Holiday Season. We will be giving away two stamps sets during this hop, so two lucky people will go home with both of these fabulous stamp sets. Be sure to comment on all the designers’ blogs. Our hop will run from November 19-22. Our two winners will be announced on November 23, 2013. 


November 19th - Christmas Crackers
November 20th -3D Ornament Ball
November 21st - Countdown Calendar
November 22nd - Pine Cone Frames

Here is a direct link to Thrifty's Pine Cone Frames Tutorial, and here's my frame, which I am giving to my friend Rosemary, who loves everything pinecone!!!  After stamping and coloring the image and sentiment, I placed it in a small frame I found in my craft closet.  I used a piece of acetate for the "glass."  I added the hemp hanger, which will tuck behind the frame if my friend would rather display it on the matching plate holder, and then backed it with brown paper.



Be sure to check out all of our designers who participated in our hop. The more you comment the more chances you have to win one of these great stamp set give-aways! 



Thrifty
Lois  (that's me)
Toni

11 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous! So pretty and delicate! I like the extra small pine cone in the corner too. Great job!

Unknown said...

Wow that so very pretty
And your friend
Will like this a lot
You did a great job
Thank for showing

Renee Collier said...

Oh so pretty! I love the "rich wood" look of it!

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous and makes a very nice gift.

terrie said...

This pinecone frame turned out so nice...the image goes so well withthe frame...well done

Jane said...

So so pretty Lois!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun idea. love it. very festive.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Pinecone theme going on. Like the stamped image & sentiment, framing and woodsy look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Guild Master Crystal said...

Lois, your frame turned out awesome! Love the finished project.

Jean Bullock said...

The frame suits the stamped images and sentiment perfectly. Well done.

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful Fall frame!