Thursday, November 7, 2013

CCEE1345 - Ribbon and Lace

It's November already!!!  Cindy Haffner is the new CCEE Stampers hostess for this month, and the theme of her first challenge is ribbon and lace.  My card definitely has ribbon -- the lace part is a bit dubious.   My die cut sort of looks like lace -- so that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  This card could work as either a wedding or anniversary card.


We'd love for you to play along with us.  Just link your card at the bottom of the CCEE Stampers blog.

5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

OMG, Lois! This is spectacular!!! I love your "lace".

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lois, this is such a lovely card......and the oval surely counts as lace. Making this monochromatic gives it elegance! Love the ribbon and pin.

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, Lois, your card is so pretty and elegant! And, your die does look very much like lace!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderfully done with such a simple, yet elegant style...a reall beauty

Sabrina said...

What an elegant beauty, Lois. The floral oval is perfect lace, and your gorgeous bow with the hat pin makes this so beautiful. My vote is wedding - the font has a real wedding-invitation (old-fashioned ones!) feel to it.