Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Bejeweled

 The theme of this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "Bejeweled."  We were to incorporate shiny sparkly things into our card of any theme. This can be glitter, foil, mirrors, jewelry, gems, rhinestones, etc. My daughter needs a congratulations card for her friends who just got married -- but not a wedding card. I thought the theme of this month's challenge would be perfect. I used both gemstones and glitter paper.

I have a drawer full of gemstone flourishes, so I used a couple of them on my card, which was made using the Spinner Square.

I cut a couple of short flourish pieces to represent the wine spilling out of the bottle on the inside of my card.


You can see how the mechanism on the inside works here.


I hope my daughter's friends like this card.

2 comments:

Mona said...

what a cute card and yum

Anita Knepprath said...

That is a great card and I'm sure they will enjoy it.

Yuck on Pineapple.