Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Rubber Band Pop-Ups

This month's Designer Challenge theme for the Karen Burniston Design Team is "Rubber Band Pop-Ups."   And with a couple of new dies this was an easy one.  The little Bam Box is rather addictive -- and so much fun.  I used it and the new Wedding Charms.


I used some holographic paper for some extra pop on the front of my card.  The sentiment is from Word Set 12 - Anniversary.  Even though the title is Anniversary, it includes the word "Wedding" as well.  The Flap and Closure keeps the card closed.  I found some large white brads in my stash, and they worked perfectly.  The little hearts are from the Mail Box Pop-Up.


The "worker bee" of my card is that sweet little Bam Box.  When you open the card, it pops up the bride and groom (part of the Wedding Charms set).  I added some little rhinestones as the bubbly above the champagne glasses.


As I said earlier, the Bam Box Pop-Up is slightly addictive.  I've had so much fun using it in various ways.  Now you should visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs to see what they did with this "rubber band" challenge.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love love the Bam Box pop up. YOu are so creative.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cute suit and wedding dress! I Love the holographic paper! SOOOO AWESOME!

Sue D said...

So pretty with the holographic paper.