Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Halloween

This month the Karen Burniston design team had a choice of either Halloween or Fall.  I chose Halloween.  I hadn't used the House and Fence die in quite a while, so I thought it was time to pull it out again. 

For the front of my card I cut two Slim Pattern Plate - Bat die cuts and did a bit of surgery to create the background, adding a simple rectangle and the bat from the new Skeleton & Bat set.


With a little bit of help from the Haunted Tiny House Add-On set, the House and Fence set became Halloween-worthy.   Using some of the leftover bats cut from the front background, I added some spookiness to this little scene.  I trimmed two of the spooky trees from the Halloween Scene set, mounting them on the two "tree brackets" of the floating floor.


I love making Halloween cards, and this one was no exception.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  


7 comments:

NancyR said...

I always love Lois's designs and this is no different. The haunted house is wonderful.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a fun scene inside! I LOVE all the bats!

lattelover said...

Love the details. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Byrnes said...

Totally awesome haunted house themed card! Great work!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your spooky scene! Awesome card! The house looks fabulous, and I love the card front with all the bats!

Cindy Manott said...

The spooky house is so fun!

Belinda said...

Lois you did it again. Love this card.