Thursday, July 1, 2021

CCEE2126 National Ice Cream Month

 I'm the hostess this month for the CCEE Stampers.  I'm starting off the month with a yummy challenge.  According to that wacky holiday chart, July is National Ice Cream Month, and July 1st is Creative Ice Cream Flavors Month.  My challenge to the team is to include some ice cream on your card.

I'm using my favorite new die from Karen Burniston on my card (the Waterfall Card) -- along with a "build-it" set of stamps I bought a long time ago at a stamp show.  As you pull the tab on the side, you are "building" that banana split ice cream sundae.





Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more yummy treats!

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Loving your ice cream themed Slimline waterfall card

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun sentiment for all these frosty treats, Lois!! Great job on this wonderful waterfall design!! Fabulous start to your month as CCEE hostess!!

Liz Williams said...

Love this theme this week, Lois, and your cute card shows so many delicious concoctions made with ice cream. My favorite of all summer treats. This waterfall card is amazing!