Tuesday, October 2, 2018

50th Birthday Card -- with Pumpkins

My neighbor asked me to make a 50th Birthday card for a co-worker.  She didn't want an "over-the-hill" card, but one with pumpkins.  Apparently, she gives the woman a pumpkin every year on her birthday.  I pulled out a brand-new CottageCutz pumpkins die, as well as the Karen Burniston Pull Frame Pop-Up and "Celebrate" dies, the Memory Box alphabet/number dies, and some Impression Obsession and Sizzix word dies to create this "not over-the-hill" birthday card.

The larger of the frames from the Karen Burniston Pull Frame Pop-Up is on the front of the card . . .


. . . and, when you pull the little tab, up pops the front of the pop-up, revealing the birthday wishes on the smaller frame.


 I added an additional pumpkin and greeting on the very inside of the card as well.


I hope both my neighbor and her co-worker like the card.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Fabulous creation! Such lovely colors! Fall is such a fun time of the year!
Lots of love from Isia xx