Thursday, February 1, 2018

Scor-Pal "Anything Goes" Challenge

The theme of February's Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" challenge is Anything Goes.  I usually do fun fold cards for the Scor-Pal challenges, but I decided to do something a little different to start off this year of challenges.  I just scored the background of my birthday card with double scorelines to make a diamond-shaped backdrop for this cute mermaid.  My daughter loves anything beach- or nautical-related.  I'm sure she'll grab this card quickly.  BTW, the original sentiment was "Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes."  I masked off the end of that sentiment and added "Birthday Wishes" with another stamp.


Be sure to check out the Scor-Pal blog to see what the rest of the team did for this challenge.  Plus you can join in the fun and maybe win a prize!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Hi Lois! Love your pretty card. That scored background is a favorite technique of mine! Thanks for the inspiration!

fusiafscrapping said...

Brilliant use of ScorPal board and I love how you colored this mermaid! Simply beautiful!