Thursday, July 28, 2016

CCEE1630 - National Milk Chocolate Day

For her last CCEE Stampers challenge this month, Joanne asked us to help her celebrate National Milk Chocolate Day.  When I read this challenge, in my mind I reversed it to read "Chocolate Milk Day" and remembered something out of my childhood; and I'd love to share it with you today.  I grew up out in the country in a time when we had a milkman who delivered milk to our door.  On Saturdays, my brother and I used to ride with him in his truck and help deliver the milk.  (Like that could happen today!!!)  Anyway, when we were finished the round, he would give us a bottle of chocolate milk for "helping" him.  But . . . I digress!  Back to the Milk Chocolate challenge!

I pulled out an old Stampin' Up set, Sassy Susie, for my card today.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more chocolate goodness!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

an oldie but a goodie! great background too

Vicky Gould said...

....and that's the truth! I am a total chocoholic! Such a cute card with great designer paper!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

And isn't this the truth!! I love your bg paper, and this card is just plain fun!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Sweet, sweet card with its chocolate chip background and fun message of friendship!! And what a great memory of Saturday mornings on the milk truck! Thanks for sharing both, Lois!

Anne said...

My kinda card....my kinda friend.....!

jojot said...

perfect dp, sentiment.....and fun image