Thursday, October 15, 2015

CCEE1542 - Acetate

Maryann continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers again this week.  She asked us to use some acetate on our cards this week.   Back in August, I had seen a card that Sabrina had made using an acetate spiral.  I stuck it in my Favorites on Splitcoaststampers because I knew I wanted to CASE it.  You can't see the acetate on the front of my card (because it isn't there!).


It's on the inside.  You make a spiral out an acetate circle and add cut-out or punched out embellishments on the spiral.


It looks like the bats of floating in mid-air!  How cool is that!!!

Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.

7 comments:

Maryann said...

this is so cool Lois, I love interactive cards they are so much fun.

Vicky Gould said...

Very clever....it's your time of year with orange! Great die cuts!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how clever is this....fab Halloween card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lois, you need to highlight your post......I came here from your pic on CCEE. What a fun and clever Halloween card with the bats on acetate!!! And you got to use your favorite color. I love Valentine's Day (RED), and you must love Halloween (orange!).

Sabrina said...

Way to go for really making those bats look as if they are flying around - and the way they cast shadows on the back is brilliant. The front is wonderful too with that great silhouette scene.

Lynn McAuley said...

That is so cool, Lois! I love this sensational Halloween card and your flying bats!! What a wonderful and unique use of the acetate!

StampOwl said...

what a fun card and yes spirals work well with acetate ... now why didn't I think of that for this challenge haha!