Thursday, September 17, 2015

CCEE1538 Citizenship Day

I'm continuing as hostess for the CCEE Stampers Blog again this week.  As today is Citizenship Day, I asked the team to make a patriotic card or a card indicating their heritage.  My heritage is pretty mixed, but the nationality with the largest proportion is Irish -- and I usually refer to myself as being of Irish descent.  My card for today reflects that.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers Blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.

8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love your pretty green Irish card!!!

Vicky Gould said...

Fun, fun card, Lois!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card this is, Lois! I like the shape of the panel, and the font is wonderful!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun papers for this wonderful Irish easel design, Lois! Thanks for another great challenge and sensational sample!

Sabrina said...

Well well, you live and learn! I never knew that about you, Lois. Great use of the easel format, and I like the hint of a lucky 4-leaved clover from the fancy label you used.

StampOwl said...

Loving your Irish theme stand ups card

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the flip it form of this fabulously Irish card

Maryann said...

Love you Irish themed stand up