Saturday, March 14, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs Sketch Challenge 230

Several years ago I won a series of stamp sets from Our Daily Bread Designs -- and promptly fell in love with their stamps.  I used stamps from those sets for their current sketch challenge - ODBDSL230.


I thought this layout could convey looking out at the ocean through a porthole, so I used wood grain patterned paper for the center section of my card.

Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs - The Sea, The Mighty Sea
Paper:  MFP Stamp Shop Breezy Blue, Snow Storm Smooth, SU retired DSP, My Mind's Eye Necessities * Wood
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle
Accessories:  Copic markers, Circle Nestabilities

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card for this challenge. Beautiful design.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Lois!! What a beautiful take on the sketch!! This is one of my fave images!! Your choice of papers and your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Congrats on the dirty dozen too!!!! I hope you enjoy the next six months. It goes fast!!

blessings,
Chris