Monday, September 22, 2014

On-Line Card Class - Day 1

While I have been using Copic markers for a while, I am mainly self-taught and thought I would like to take a class to help me improve my skills.  When I saw a link to Online Card Classes, that seemed to be the most economical choice for me.  Today was our first day -- the lesson plan was Blending Basics; and our homework was practice, practice, practice!!!  Here is my sheet for today:


This is a two-week class, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the videos and worksheets.

2 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

Awesome job, Lois! Happy coloring!
Sandy :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, you are doing a wonderful job. I have always thought your coloring was fabulous. Who's course are you taking?
I think they will give you an A plus.