Saturday, December 21, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Christmassy Birthday Card

Speedy Fox and Friends figure you've probably got all your Christmas cards in the mail by now.  So, we're doing something a little different this week.  My card has many elements of a Christmas card -- poinsettias, jingle bells, Christmassy designer paper -- but it's really a birthday card.  I like the crispness of the blue and white color combination.


Hop on over to the Mark's Finest Papers blog to see how the rest of the team handled a Christmassy birthday card.  If you'd like to play along with us, link up your card at the end of the blog post.  You might win a free stamp set.

5 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous Poinsettia and I love the bells die cut! Very pretty card!

Winnie and Patty said...

Lois--I agree--I love the blue & white color on this beautiful birthday card! Just wonderful! TFS

Pat said...

Those jingle bells are great. Is that paper?

nwilliams6 said...

How pretty! Love that flower and your great paper. Lovely! Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Your card is beautiful!! I love blue - my fav color for any day of the year! I love the pretty silver bells trimming the bottom.