Thursday, March 7, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge

Today marks the beginning of a new venture for me.  I am hosting the Inspiration Challenge over on Speedy TV.   Each Thursday I will post three somewhat-related photos I have found on Pinterest along with a card inspired by each photo.    All you have to do is make a card inspired by one of the Pinterest photos and link it up to the column.  Each week we will choose one card at random, and the winner will receive a previously-chosen stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  The free set for the month of March is the mini-set Adirondack Summer.



As a teaser, here is one of the photos I chose this week.  It is a photo of Central Park, New York.


I used the tree theme and the colors for my card:


We would love to have you join in on the fun over at Speedy TV.

2 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautifully inspired card from that gorgeous photo, Lois! You definitely have the perfect stamp set. I love that weeping tree with the chair under it.

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Congratulations on your new endeavor! What a beautiful photo for inspiration - and your card is so very pretty!! I'm hoping Spring is on its way!