Sunday, November 27, 2011

Featured Stamper Challenge and More

Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is the Featured Stamper challenge. I CASEd this card from JBgreendawn's gallery because I liked the "woodsy" feel of it. I kept that theme and also the layout -- although I did add another layer (the blue one).

I love the "airy" feel of this forest scene with its little stream and icy trees. I tried to increase the icy feeling by adding some Stickles. This image is from a new set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, called What a Fox.



These two cards were made for both of Friday's SCS challenges -- the Ways to Use It challenge (to make a Christmas card highlighting black, in honor of Black Friday) and the Queen for the Day challenge, whose Queen was Dawn Lusk, a very talented artist.



Both of these cards were made with Christmas in the Country, another set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company. I just love that church scene. It reminds me of the little country mission church I attended back in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.



I've got a wonderful announcement to make here. Technique Junkies Newsletter is having a Blog Hop this week (Monday through Friday), showing many of the 3-D projects included in their new CD. Several members of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, design team will be part of the hop on Thursday. Be sure to check out the hop all week.

No comments: