Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Week at the Beach

Every year my stamping buddy Rosemary and I take off for a week right after Thanksgiving and stay at her daughter's condo in Satellite Beach, FL. It's a week of relaxation and Christmas card stamping. This was our fourth trip.

Here is the view from the lanai of our fourth-floor condo.







I made a total of 34 cards -- 33 Christmas cards and one Hanukkah card -- all different. Here are a few of them.









Of course, we made the rounds of Michaels, Joann, and Hobby Lobby. And one night we even made it to the movies and saw a great film -- Unstoppable, with Danzel Washington. What an exciting movie, which I understand was based on a true story.
Now I just have to unpack all my stuff -- you can imagine all the stamps and supplies we had to take with us. I did conserve some space by taking only unmounted stamps; but there still was lots of ink, paper, embellishments and tools we had to take. She has a Toyota FJ Cruiser, and there wasn't a spot of empty space in the whole truck!

1 comment:

Carol Southern said...

Sounds like you had one fantastic week. Love that view you had, I love the beach.
Beautiful cards Lois and managing to get 34 done is great going.