Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Cards

Here are a couple of more Christmas cards I made this week.

While at a workshop this past weekend, I saw an all-white Christmas card that was really pretty. So I decided I wanted to try one. The base layer is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder; the next layer is a Cuttlebug snowflake layer, and the round piece is also a Sizzix embossing folder. I used a Sakura clear gel pen to highlight the embossed parts and added a punched out snowflake.


This is my card for Sketch Challenge #254 on Splitcoaststampers. The card base is Spring Leaf from Mark's Finest Papers. All the rest of the paper is from Basic Grey's Wassail DP pad. The ornament is colored with Copic markers. I added a few Basic Grey half-pearls for a little interest on the corners.

No comments: