Sunday, October 18, 2009

Featured Stamper & Team Spirit

This is for two challenges -- the Featured Stamper (RileyDancer) and also for a challenge put out there by Stacy (a/k/a Twinshappy) to make a card for your favorite NFL team.

When I was looking through Riley's gallery, I was keeping an eye out for something I could CASE for Stacy's challenge as well. I chose Riley's SOS? card. I kept her layout but changed everything else: stamps, colors, theme. I used my Just Rite Stamper and the small individual letters to spell out the Dolphins' name -- and also the Go Team sentiment. Using the Dolphins' colors of orange and teal, I cut out the circles and the ovals.
----
Stamps - Just Rite Stamper and alphabet, unknown football image
Paper - GP White, Only Orange, Taken With Teal, Teal mulberry paper
Ink - Taken With Teal, Only Orange
Accessories - Clear ep, Circle nesties, Oval punches

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

So fun Lois, great card. Even if its Miami. hee hee :0)