I was able to do two SCS challenges in a row this week -- the Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge.
I decided to pull out my long-neglected chalks for the Sketch Challenge, and what a delightful sketch it is. Using various DPs from Rita Marie and Company for the backgrounds, I enlarged the main panel to accommodate the size of the violet image.
* Stamp - Violet Garden by Rita Marie and Company
* Ink - Palette Noir Black
* Paper - Perfect Plum, GP White, various DPs from Rita Marie and Company
* Accessories - Pebbles chalks, Scallop corner punch, MS pearls
My friend Faith was the guest hostess for the Color Challenge, one that I rarely do for some reason. I used a brand-new stamp from Whiff of Joy and colored her with Prismacolor and Copic markers in the color challenge colors -- Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, and Creamy Caramel. I sponged around the main panel with Apricot Appeal and used some Tempting Turquoise DSP and Apricot ribbon.
* Stamp - Willow and Flower Basket by Whiff of Joy
* Ink - Palette Noir Black, Apricot Appeal
* Paper - Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, GP White, Tempting Turquoise DSP
* Accessories - Prismacolor and Copic markers, Ribbon, Sponge dauber
Stamps and Rita Marie DP can be found at Creative Design Boutique.