I just received my new Stamp TV Eclectic Summer Kit. What fun images! As you can see on the header of my blog, I love hot air balloons as well as clowns. The first card I made using the images from the new kit was paper piecing using the hot air balloons.
Using the tutorial on the Stamp TV site as a guide, I stamped the balloon on two different pieces of patterned paper and cut out the sections, gluing them down with a Quicky Glue Pen. After creating the cloud backing with a scalloped circle and a sponge dauber, I stamped the balloons over the background and glued down the paper pieces. The sentiment was computer-generated.
* Stamps - Eclectic Summer by Gina K Designs
* Paper - GKD In the Navy, SU So Saffron, GP White, patterned paper
* Ink - Palette Noir Black, SU Bashful Blue
* Accessories - Circle punches, Scallop punch
SCS FEATURED STAMPER
I kept the same layout and feel of Kisa's card, but I made the following changes:
* Different colors
* Different stamp, although still a whimsical bug
* Instead of primas, I used Spellbinders Daisy die cuts.I also added some stickles to the centers of the daisies and the spots on the dragonfly's wings.
* Stamps - SU So Many Sayings, Penny Black Flutterby
* Ink - Palette Noir Black, Old Olive
* Paper - Old Olive, White, DCWV Citrus DP
* Accessories - Nestabilities Labels Two, Poseabilities Daisy Heads, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stickles, Ribbon