Do you remember the Lemon Tree song by Peter, Paul, and Mary? Or are you too young? When I first saw this new set by Flourishes, that's what I thought of. This card is my first with this set -- for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge on the Flourishes Newsletter, a sketch challenge. I stamped the smaller lemon tree onto Very Vanilla. Both DPs are from DCWV's new pad called Citrus -- how appropriate. The oval is cut and embossed with an oval Nestabilities die. Instead of ribbon, I used a small strip of cardstock and ran it through one of the new Ribbon Slides from the Flourishes store. The sentiment is from their Sweet Violets set.
* Stamps - Life, Love & Lemons and Sweet Violets, both by Flourishes
* Paper - Very Vanilla, DCWV Citrus DP
* Ink - Palette Noir Black
* Accessories - Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Oval Nestabilities die, Ribbon Slide, Brads
I admit it -- I'm one of those Twilight Fans, a proud member of Team Jacob! I used this week's SCS Technique Lovers Challenge of Faux Denim to show off my favorite character in the Twilight Series, Jacob Black a/k/a the shape-shifting wolf. My faux denim is a combination of Lynn Mercurio's directions for the denim and Ellen Hutson's The Classroom tutorial for the seam. I used my new Scor-Bug to make the stitching holes. I love these new stamps from Artful Inkables, designed around one of my favorite book series.
* Stamps - Into the Moonlight and Fictionally Inspired, both by Artful Inkables
* Paper - Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, DCWV Textured Blue
* Ink - Palette Noir Black, Brocade Blue, Not Quite Navy, White pigment
* Accessories - Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sponge Dauber, Brads, Scor-Bug, White Gel Pen