Sunday, January 10, 2010

Featured Stamper -- Calendar Project

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS was WeeBeeStampin. After looking through Wendy's gallery, I found this card, which had the perfect layout for my calendar project. Using Flourishes Calendar Sets, I have completed six pages of my calendar. Because they will be back-to-front mounted, I was able to construct the calendar, even though the last six pages have not been stamped. I used a small calendar I picked up at Michaels in their $1 rack. All of the images are cut out using Nestabilities Labels Three. All coloring is done with Copic and Prismacolor markers.






Hopefully, I will be able to complete my calendar tomorrow. This will serve as my office calendar. And I'm thinking that I can replace the calendar sheets next year and use it over again. The Flourishes pre-release challenge is to show some love. I do love Flourishes stamps and alcohol markers. I hope that is enough to qualify for this challenge.

4 comments:

Carol Southern said...

Oh what a beautiful lot of colouring here, so lovely. These are gorgeous Lois.

Stacy Morgan said...

Lois this is beautiful. I like your calendar pages, wonderful wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Lois! What a lot of colouring!

ChristineCreations said...

OH WOW You bound it Lois...it's so beautiful! I can tell you love Flourishes stamps :) I especially love the crocuses!