Saturday, September 1, 2018

Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" -- Clean and Simple

My card for the September Scor-Pal Clean and Simple Challenge is a bit more than one-layer, which is what I usually think of when "clean and simple" is mentioned.


I stamped an old image that I've had for many years in the bottom corner, balancing it with the simple "thinking of you" sentiment at the top.  Whenever I see pansies, I always think of my grandmother, who had lots of pansies in her garden.  So this card was made with lots of love.

After coloring the flowers in shades of yellow and purple, I scored the crosslines using my Scor-Pal, then mounted the panel on a purple piece of cardstock, and finally on the yellow card base.  I always need "thinking of you" cards for my church card ministry -- another one into the stash!

Check out the Scor-Pal Blog for some more ideas for Clean and Simple.

1 comment:

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Hi, Lois! Your card is so beautiful with the lovely pansies! Your coloring of them is fantastic. Love the scoring!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs