Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Cream and Gold Christmas Tree

A few weeks ago someone on Facebook wondered how the Karen Burniston Christmas Trees Pop Stand would look in white and silver.  Never one to overlook a challenge, I made one, which I liked very much.


Pleased with how this card came out, I decided to make a similar one in cream and gold.  A couple of years ago, I had bought a 12" x 12" pad of gilded cardstock that had some really pretty designs.  I used a couple of them on my card, along with a gold Christmas sprig from Martha Stewart and the Karen Burniston Merry Christmas phrase die.


When you open the card, up pops the Christmas tree.



I decided that some gifts would look good under the tree.


I really like this die set and anticipate that I will be using it many times in the future.


2 comments:

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Wow, Lois! These cards are awesome! I've not tried Karen's dies before, but you inspire me to try them. Your cards using her dies are always beautiful!

jojot said...

amazing....absolutely amazing