For today's sketch challenge, I used a set called Flutterby Delight and lots of Basic Grey DP. I stamped the butterfly on a pale piece of DP from the Basic Grey Ambrosia DP pad and colored it with Copic and Prismacolor markers. All the rest of the DP is also from the same paper pad. The sentiment is composed of individual letter stickers. I added some brads for interest.
* Stamps - Flutterby Delight by Rita Marie and Company
* Paper - Basic Grey Ambrosia DP
* Ink - Versafine Black Onyx
* Accessories - Prismacolor and Copic markers, Nestabilities, Brads, Sticker Letters
Yesterday's color challenge had lots of colors -- and I used them all. The larger flowers were stamped on Cameo Coral; the smaller flowers on Blush Blossom - all with Whisper White and embossed. The side panel was created by stamping the lined image with Whisper White onto Close to Cocoa and embossed with white ep. The Sizzix leaves were cut from Certainly Celery; the sentiment is a rub-on.
* Stamps - Signature Series by Rita Marie and Company
* Paper - GP White, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
* Ink - Whisper White, Certainly Celery
* Accessories - White ep, Ribbon, Circle punch, Sizzix, Rub-on sentiment
All images can be found at http://www.creativescrapboutique.com/