Monday, August 2, 2021

Karen Burniston New Release -- Sneak Peek Day 1

Today is an exciting day -- it's time for sneak peeks at the new Karen Burniston release.  14 new dies!!!   We've got stand-alone dies, add-on dies, sentiments and pop-ups!

My first sneak peek is the first card I made using the new sets -- one of the new Character Add-ons, Mr. & Mrs. Santa.  I made an extra-large slimline card (5 1/2" x 11") to accommodate both figures.  On the front of my card are Santa & his wife, made from the Gnome and Santa set, and a reindeer from Christmas Animals.  See that sentiment -- it's also new!


Mrs. Santa uses two Bitty Ball Pop-Ups, and Santa uses one Surprise Ball Pop-Up and one Bitty Ball Pop-Up.


Do you see that garland across the top of the background?    Another one of the new sets is a Streetlamp, and one of the pieces in the set is a swag.  I just cut five of the swags and pieced them together to form the garland.  And another new die is the shadow behind the Merry Christmas.  I'll be using that one a lot, I am sure.

I hope you liked this card.  I have a suspicion that I will not be giving it away.   Come back and visit my blog again during the week.  I'll have some more sneak peeks of new toys.

1 comment:

eunice said...

Mr. and Mrs. Santa are absolutely adorable! What a super fun holiday card!