Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Another Karen Burniston Sneak Peek

Yesterday I had a Christmas-y card on my blog; today it's Halloween!  Another one of the dies in the new Karen Burniston release is a re-release of the Iron Fence.  I had not ever seen this die until just a month or so ago, and I was happy to learn that Karen was re-releasing it.

I combined it with several other Halloween dies to create my card.  The front has dies from Halloween Scene and Halloween Elements, along with a new one -- the Happy Halloween sentiment, complete with a shadow die.


You'll find the new Iron Fence on the inside, along with the new Long Nature's Edges 2.


I just love this fence and the way it pops out when you open the card.  It's just too clever!

These new dies will be available for purchase next Monday, August 9th.

No comments: