Saturday, October 24, 2020

Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Day 6

 Today's sneak peek at the Winter Release of Karen Burniston's dies also uses the Pop 'n Swap.  The front of my card has a simple layout using the new Holiday Charms, one of the Border Blends, Word Set 3 - Holiday, and some pretty designer paper.  


 I really liked the hack Karen did to make the Pop 'n Swap into a Pop 'n Pop, which is what I did for the inside of my card.  One of the fun dies included in the Holiday Charms is some coal -- so Naughty or Nice was a no-brainer.  Naughty little children receive coal in their stocking, whereas nice little children get toys and candy.  Using some brick designer paper, I made a "fireplace mantle" on which to hang my stockings.  The words were made with a label maker.


The final die in the Holiday Charms set is a snowflake, which fits nicely inside the Christmas ball.




No comments: