Monday, October 19, 2020

Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Day 1

 It's always fun to be able to share new things with you.  Karen Burniston has a new release of dies, which are available for pre-order right now and will begin shipping the first week of November.  One of the new die sets is a slimline die (Long Rectangles - Crosshatch).


I used this die on the first card I have to show you this week.  In addition to the new slimline die, I also used dies from Autumn Elements.  To create the orange-blend color in the center of the panel I taped off the edges with some Purple Tape and brushed on the three shades of orange.  This gave some dimension to the card without adding an additional layer.   I then "built" the little cluster of elements in the corner.

One of the dies in this set is the long banner on which I stamped the Lawn Fawn Scripty sentiment.  Then I added the little crystal owl.

I hope you like my first sneak peek.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another one.



No comments: