Sunday, March 1, 2020

Scor-Pal More Than One Score -- Spring/Easter

The theme of March's Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" challenge is Spring/Easter.  My card is a Screen Divider Z-fold card celebrating Easter.

To make the card, I cut my cardstock 5 1/2" x 10 1/2", scored it at 3 1/2" and 7", and then punched across the top with a border punch.  By punching a Fancy Label Punch in the center of each panel, I created the legs of the screen.


I've had that cross stamp for a very long time and love to use it on Easter cards.  The Easter lilies balanced each other on the first and third panel.


I hope you join in on the challenge over on the Scor-Pal blog.  If you don't want to make a Spring or Easter card, you can do anything else you'd like.  "Anything Goes" is an alternate challenge each month.  Post your card on the blog and you might win a $25 gift certificate!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Wowowow! I want one for me! I like your cared a lot!
Lots of love from Isia xx