Thursday, March 12, 2020

CCEE2011 - Party Favors

Maryann continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers and asked us to create a bag, box or container that can be used to contain a party favor.  I'm sure like me, you've made lots of party favor containers.  I wanted to try something new, so I looked through the tutorials on Splitcoaststampers for one that I've never made before.   Success!! I found the directions for this cute Ice Cream Sandwich Box,


When you open the lid there are sections for some Hershey Nuggets and a Gift Card.  How cute is that!!!


I used dies from Karen Burniston's Ice Cream Sundae die set and some fun patterned paper for the elements of this cute box.  Note the gift card.  Culver's recently opened about a mile from my house.   Have you ever tried their Lemon Crumble Frozen Custard?  Absolutely delish!!!

Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more examples of party favors.


6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is quite possibly the CUTEST ice cream sandwich (box) I've ever laid eyes on! highly creative and super cute!

Maryann said...

A cute way to give a gift card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How fab this is! Makes me want to go out and get a box of ice cream sandwiches!!

Vicky Gould said...

How cute? Beyond cute! Candy AND a gift card....perfection!

StampOwl said...

what a yummy way to present a gift card :)

Lynn McAuley said...

That ice cream sandwich looks good enough to eat, Lois!! I love that it holds both your sweet treats and a gift card!! What a great presentation piece!!