Friday, March 27, 2020

Have a BEE-Youtiful Day

We are all supposed to be staying inside our homes to reduce the spread of this horrible coronavirus.  I have been using that time to play with some new (and old) stamps and dies.  I recently purchased a series of bee stamps from Honey Bee Stamps and used it on my card for today -- along with one of my favorite Karen Burniston die sets, the Photo Collage Pop-Up.

The front of my card uses part of a Beehive Card die along with a set of stencils.  There are four stencils in the set, but I used just two of them on my bee hive.  I love the way you can cut the opening to see the little Cottage Cutz bees on the inside.



The inside is where the fun happens.


Aren't those Honey Bee bees adorable.  I love the fact that the faces are on separate stamps, so that you can change the expression as you want.

Here's a little video showing how the collage mechanism works.


I've made many cards using the Photo Collage, and I have a feeling that I will be making many cards with those cute bees!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love your card,And thank you for the tip I got the cutting dies,but did you used a stamp too???? for the faces.???? if you dis can you please tell me the name of the stamp and were to get it.THANK YOU.