Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" Challenge - Harvest/Fall or Halloween

We have a seasonal challenge on the Scor-Pal blog today -- Harvest/Fall or Halloween.  I recently was introduced to a marvelous card-making accessory -- EZ Lights by Pear Blossom Press.  They are a step (or two) up from the Chibi Lights/battery/copper tape route.  It's all of that (and more) in one little unit.  I made a Halloween Light-Up card for this month's challenge using one of them.  As the challenge also includes a "more than one score" requirement, I made a Z-Fold Box Card.



The fun part comes when you push that little message on the tombstone.  As you can see, the lighs come on inside the haunted house.



I made a little video so you can see how cool this looks.


Be sure to check out the Scor-Pal blog for some more autumn fun.

2 comments:

Gail said...

This is fabulous - been awhile since I did a light up - lovin this!

Linda Hott said...

Awesome!!!